- Blend the strawberries into a puree, add vanilla-flavored ice cream powder, lemon juice and mix until smooth.
- Put the mixture in the freezer for at least 1 hour, then whisk with a mixer for up to 5 minutes and add whipped cream cheese. At medium speed, mix the mixture until smooth.
- Put the gelatin leaves in cold water to swell for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze the excess water out of the swollen gelatin leaves and melt 3 tablespoons in hot milk/water, let cool.
- Add the melted gelatin to the strawberry-cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth.
- Take a cake tin (mine is 18 cm in diameter), line the bottom and edges with baking paper. You can also line the edges with a cake film, if you have it at hand – extremely convenient to use compared to paper.
- Spread the cookies alternately with plenty of strawberry-cream cheese cream, either stand next to each other or layer on top of each other – a matter of taste! I stood up as seen in the picture – it was very impressive!
- For the last layer, leave the strawberry-cream cheese cream.
- Let the cake taste in the fridge for at least 5 hours, preferably overnight.
- Garnish abundantly with fresh strawberries, serve and enjoy!
Recipe and pictures from the chefs’ club Variegated Aprons