- Mix 200 g of vanilla-flavored ice cream powder with 200 ml of cold water or vegetable milk, add lemon or lime juice and grated orange zest.
- Put the mixture in the freezer for at least 1 hour, then whisk with a mixer for up to 5 minutes and return to the freezer for as long as you deal with cream cheese and whipped cream.
- Beat the room warm cream cheese, add whipped cream and whisk some more until the mixture is evenly fluffy.
- Mix together whipped ice cream, cream cheese-whipped cream mixture and raisins.
- Put the ice cream in one large or several small molds you like and place it in the freezer for at least 6 hours until overnight.
However, if you can’t wait, then it is also suitable as a dessert right away – without being finally frozen!