Ice cream powder is available in a delicate vanilla flavor. Other flavors can be developed by agreement with a sufficiently large order – min. 3 tons of the finished product.
Ice cream powder is available in packs of 1 kg and 25 kg. To order a larger quantity, please contact the Revala team directly!
When opened, the product will be stored in a cool and dark place for 1 month, avoid excessive air humidity. In a sealed package, the product can be stored for 24 months. Store the product at room temperature.
Points of sale
See HERE the list of stores selling Revala ice cream powders.
NB! In different points of sale, the range of products sold may vary.
Ice cream making tutorial
- Dissolve 150 g of powder with 300 ml of milk.
- Stir until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Dose in about 100-150 ml increments on a cold tray
- Add the additives you like
- Smooth out a thin layer on the base and roll up!
Revala ice cream powder for making roll ice cream
Coconut fat, skimmed milk powder, buttermilk powder, powdered sugar, stabilizers: E451, guar gum, sodium alginate, carrageenan, carboxymethylcellulose, E470a, flavorings.
The product is gluten-free, contains lactose.
100 g of the product contains:
- Energy value: 2058 kJ / 490 kcal
- Fats: 20 g (of which saturated fatty acids 15 g)
- Carbohydrates: 67 g (of which sugars 58 g)
- Proteins: 6 g
- Salt: 0.28 g